måndag 28 november 2011

1916 Tudor Overlooking the Ocean



We were talking this morning and apparently a 1916 Tudor that was once part of the Hammond Estate on Western Ave in Gloucester is advertised as being open to view by those who might be thinking of purchasing it.
We have a the Gold Cross Wind-chimes that we bought in Hammond Castle.
Quite often I think of the novel I read, The Memorial Hall Murder, because I pass through the Yard (Harvard University). There was actually a murder mystery written about Hammond Castle too!! posting
I had a movie projector when I lived on Cape Ann and felt like posting "The Old Mill". It particularly might be something I would screen on the adjacent property of Hammond Castle if I happenned to reside there.

Scott Lord

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

Leta i den här bloggen